In

Let's Get Deeper into My Journey


Hi there!  
Thanks for stopping by J I am Soumaya but you can call me Sou, I‘m a 20-year-old dreamer who lives in the downtown of Tunisia .

I grew up in this city being a normal girl who goes to school and train Gymnastics on the week-ends. As I got into high school things started to change my dream to be a interior designer started to take all over my head and it was one of my biggest goals, I dropped out of gymnastics and started tacking music and guitar classes it’s where I knew the most friendly and kind people.


 2 years later I went back to gymnastics, and started running as an escape from the darkness and the unknown, when my friends saw how good I was they encouraged me to participate in group runs, running competitions and semi-marathons and that is how I rediscovered my love for fitness and gymnastics along the way also started Yoga, meditation and eating whole foods, so it felt like I am taking over my life again and starting to build a healthy lifestyle from the inside out .


Since I was a teenager I have been baking cakes for my family, seeing people’s smiley faces while eating my deserts was the biggest reward for me



So for me, cooking and eating is a moment of sharing joy and rising that dopamine in your brain

As cooking wasn’t a new thing for me I started to cook for myself those high protein healthy meals and deserts to nourish my body.

Day in and day out I became the health freak that all her friends come to ask about the best foods to eat for weight loss and muscle gain, tips and tricks for cooking healthier, easy workouts …

Therefore, after having my bachelor degree last year I decided to Study Human Nutrition and develop this passion for health and wellness.


Moreover In my journey I gained so much knowledge about food, cooking, working out and the science behind all this, and I always felt inspired and thrived to know more and taste more, that’s why I created this blog to share my knowledge and my new recipes, I promise you They won’t tell that it’s healthy, and don’t tell them until they lick the plate

So come and join me on this blog and on my social media 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing! Good job and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can be an inspiration for many people so keep doing what you do ^^ good luck Sou

    ReplyDelete