In

Breakfast Oats

La recette est disponible en français au-dessous. 

Hi! So people have been asking about my favorite breakfast and I always said cooked oats with fruits on top and it always occurs to me that its very easy to cook but I didn’t quite realize that some people are still not familiar with it so they don’t know how to cook it. I received a lot of requests for this recipe so it is my pleasure to post it for you today <3
I honestly used to cook it with milk but I don’t consume it anymore, that’s why I used water instead. You can use any kind of mil you want and any kind of sweetener that you have just avoid white and brown sugar
I hope you like it and bonne Appetit!


Ingredients:
  • ½ cup (50 g) of oats
  • 1 cup (250 ml) of water or milk
  • 3 dates

Method:
  1. Cut the 3 pitted dates in small pieces
  2. Cook the oats on medium heat with dates and water/milk for 5 minutes or until it thickens
  3. Top it with fruits and seeds



Ingrédients:
  • ½ tasse (50 g) d'avoine
  • 1 tasse (250 ml) d'eau ou de lait
  • 3 dates

Méthodes :
  1. Couper les 3 dattes dénoyautées en petits morceaux
  2. Cuire les flocons d'avoine à feu moyen avec les dattes et l'eau et le lait pendant 5 minutes ou jusqu'à épaississement
  3. Garnissez-le de fruits et de graine




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment