In

butterfree glutenfree sugarfree cookies


I always had been a fan of cookies, I cook them on my cheat day because I couldn’t find a recipe that is healthy and with the ingredients that are available , all the recipes that I found used brown sugar (which I never use) or coconut sugar (which we don’t have), so I had to do something about this.




And Tadaaa!! I made cookies using whole foods and sweetened by dates puree, OMG and of course I have eaten the whole batch in less than 48 hours its was so yummy, chewy and sweet, Actually it was the first time in my life eating healthy homemade cookies (I used to buy very expensive cookies that are “healthy” but full of chemicals)




Ingredients:

1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/3 cup date puree
1/4 cup water
3 tbs canola oil
1tbs sesame seeds
2 tbs raisins
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
A pinch of ginger powder

Method:


Start by grounding the flax seeds and put them in water
Ground the oats and mix it with the rest of the ingredients and add the mixture of flax seeds and water until you form a firm dough
Then form small balls and flatten them into cookie shapes on a baking baking sheet
Put them in the oven for 25 minutes on 170°C




مكونات:

1/2 كاس الشوفان
1/4 كاس بذور الكتان
1/3 كاس تمر مرحي
1/4 كاس الماء
3 مغارف زيت الكانولا
1 مغرفة جلجلان
2 مفارف زبيب
1/2 مغرفة صغيرة فانيليا
1 مغرفة صغيرة خميرة
شوية ملح
شوية الزنجبيل

طريقة:


ارحي بذور الكتان ووحطها في الماء
حط الشوفان وخلطو مع بقية المكونات وزيد عليه الكتان والماء وبقية المكونات حتى تولي عجينة
شكلها كرات صغيرة على شكل دورة
حطها في الفور لمدة 25 دقيقة على 170 درجة مئوية

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment